Photo: Kanazawa station
We are pleased to announce
The 10th International Conference on Nuclear Physics at Storage Rings (STORI’17)
That will take place in Kanazawa/Japan from November 13th to 18th, 2017.
The conference will be held at the Kanazawa Theatre.
STORI’17 will be hosted by the RIKEN Nishina Center for Accelerator-Based Science and is sponsored by Kanazawa city and Ishikawa prefecture. Following the long tradition of previous conferences held at Sankt Goar, Lund, St. Petersburg, Bernkastel-Kues, Bloomington, Uppsala, Jülich, Lanzhou and Frascati, we would like to invite you to discuss recent developments and future prospects of nuclear physics using storage rings and related fields.
- Nuclear structure and astrophysics
- In-ring nuclear reactions
- Hadron spectroscopy and sub-nucleonic degrees of freedom
- Antiproton-nucleus interactions
- Stored radioactive beams
- Fundamental symmetries and interactions
- Elementary atomic processes explored with cooled few-electron ions
- Nuclear properties by atomic physics techniques
- Beam-cooling, manipulation and diagnostics
- Targets and detectors
- Ion traps and electrostatic rings
- Future facilities
We look forwards to welcome you in Kanazawa.
|Dates:||from 13 November 2017 18:00 to 18 November 2017 13:00|