We are pleased to announce an international workshop on Astrophysical Big Bangs, which will cover supernovae, supernova remnants, gamma-ray bursts, black holes, neutron stars, and high-energy astrophysics in general. We are inviting numerous VIPs (very important collaborators and best friends) from around the world to give talks, and both current and past ABBL members are welcome to present their work. The workshop will be held from November 6th to 10th, but we will also have one more week for free discussion (November 13th-17th). During this second week, we plan to have casual discussion sessions in the morning and completely free afternoons; we would like to talk with our VIPs and ABBL alumni about ongoing and/or future collaborations. We can offer desks, chairs, and room(s) for discussion during the discussion week. We can also arrange lodging for international guests if desired. Please enjoy your visit to RIKEN, Japan. We are looking forward to seeing you in November! On behalf of Organizers, Shigehiro Nagataki
|Dates for workshop:||from 6 November 2017 to 10 November 2017|
|Dates for free discussion:||from 13 November 2017 to 17 November 2017|
Okochi Hall (Wako Campus, RIKEN)
2-1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama 351-0198, Japan
|List of VIPs:||
* If you are an IE (Internet Explorer) user, the slide show below will not work well. Version 10 or more is necessary. Even if you use IE10 or more, the default document mode may not be the latest version. In this case, please try the procedure below.
1. Browse the top page with IE10 or more.
2. Press "F12" key. Then, IE developer tools will be open.
3. Click the "Emulation" tab.
4. Select "Edge" or version 10 or more from the document mode list.